By: Jordan Benjamin on November 18th, 2020
- Connect with Caleb on LinkedIn
- Luck played a big role in his life
- Salesforce CRM Admin as a young intern
- Realized, Sales is where the money’s at!
- Asking his company if they need a Sales Manager?! - Ask for the job that you want!
- Ask myself the question WHY NOT? Vs. Why do it?
- Build my life resume
- Picking up the pace and process in tech - much different than traditional industries
- 3 Things top performers do
- Self-awareness - 95% of people think they’re self-aware but only 5-10% of people are actually aware. Most of us are lying to ourselves about lying to ourselves.
- Internal self awareness - goals, values, beliefs
- External - coachability, openness, curiosity
- Confidence - in themselves, the process and the way to do things
- 1. Product knowledge
- 2. Experience- seeing it over time- call reviews
- Creating your own unique style of selling
- Always try and bring value to the partnership between you and your team
- Strengthen yourself in their weaknesses
- Get up early in the morning, even as a night owl your body can acclimate
- How did the last day go? What do I want to focus on today? What is my intention for the day?
- Create space for myself in my life,
- “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our freedom and our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our happiness.” Victor Frankl
- Stoicism - Meditation
- Learn as much as possible
- How are you reacting to missing your quota? - Look outward, blame other things, weak leads
- Jocko Willink Extreme Ownership
- “Put the mirror on yourself. What happened? What went poorly? What can I learn from it?”
- Run a reflection Report- David Goggins - AAR After Action Report
- Peter Drucker- Managers do things Right. Leaders Do the right thing. Efficiency and effectiveness
- “When your manager has an authentic vested interest in you as a person and what you want to accomplish, it will unlock so many doors for your reps”
- 5 Whys? To make a lot of money let’s go deeper
- Personal Interest and a Vision from Leaders
- Insanely Simple- Steve Jobs - Apple
- “Progress = Happiness” Tony Robbins
- Success- Bob Dylan - “Success is when a man wakes up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do”
- Happiness is a sliding scale- How can we be happy more often than not?
- Our time on this Earth is short. EVERYDAY Is an opportunity to give your best. We don’t get this day back
- Always think and never settle
About Jordan Benjamin
Jordan is the founder of My Core OS. After spending years in sales, working with sellers and studying peak performance he found an opportunity to help sellers level up to not only build peak performance at work, but to also create harmony between work and life so you can sustain performance over the long term.